1000W/2000W/3000W/4000W/5000W/6000W/ 7000W Household Solar Power System/ Generator 220V
|FOB Price:||US $120-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120-1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MDAOUD
- System: Off-Grid system
- Power: 350W-20kw
- Trademark: MADAOUD
- Origin: Made in China
- Output Type: AC Single Phase
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Standard: Standard
- Transport Package: Carton/Wooden Case
- HS Code: 8502390000
*Solar power generator--connected to solar panels can generate the electricity
*3 in 1 case with input inverter,controller and battery
*DIY design,self assemble according to clients'will
*Self optional PV first or AC first with great UPS function
*Pure sine wave output
*AC and DC voltage output
*Wheels under the cabinet easy for moving
*Perfect protection against under-voltage,over-voltage,short-circuits,over-temperature
1.Power Supply Field: Solar System, wind power system, gas discharge lamp and etc.
2. Household Appliances: lamps ,refrigerator,TV,washing machine,electric fans, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, satelliate receiver, micro-wave oven, induction cooker etc.
3. Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4. Power tools series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressor etc.
5. Irrigating system:solar pumping system
6.Traffic Devices: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
How does it work?
1. Home backup system:
When AC grid power is available, inverter charges battery, at the same time, AC grid power bypass through inverter to household appliances, such as refrigerator, TV.
When AC grid power is off, it will automatic transfer switch to battery power and convert DC to AC power.
2. Wind or Solar power system:
Convert DC to AC power. When battery power is lacking, it will automatic transfer to grid power for powering continuously.
Application in solar power system:
(click the below pic to now more detail of the portable 2kw solar solution)