2500W 12V 220V Pure Sine Wave Inverter DC-AV
|FOB Price:||US $139.71 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $139.71/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MDAOUD-2.5KVA
- Certification: CCC, ISO9001, UL, RoHS, CE, SAA
- Grid Type: off-Grid Inverter
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Made in China
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: >1000W
- Output Type: Single
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Trademark: MDAOUD
- Specification: 300*500*600MM
- HS Code: 8504401990
Pure sine wave inverter is a compact and highly portable power inverter, the leader in the field of high frequency inverter design. From the 12V/24V/48V/60V/72V/96V/110V/220VDC outlet in your vehicle or boat, or directly from a dedicated 12V/24V/48V 60V/72V/96V/110V/220VDC battery, the inverter will efficiently and reliabley power a wide variety of househole AC products, such as TVs, computers, VCRs, and many more. The inverter is designed to provide years of trouble-free operation and includes automatic safety monitoring circuitry to protect the inverter, and your battery, from inadvertent overload conditions.
1. Pure sine wave output
2. Low work noise, high efficiency.
3. Small, light and artistic, benefited from adopting the SMD paster technology.
4. With complete protection: overload protection, internal over-temperature protection, output short-circuit protection, input under-voltage protection, input over-voltage protection, etc., improving the reliability of the products greatly.
1. Travel set equipment: military vehicles, police cars, ambulances, ships, traffic lights, etc.
2. Industrial equipment: solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamps, etc.
3. Office equipment: computers, printers, copiers, scanners, digital cameras, etc.
4. Kitchen equipment: microwave, oven battery, refrigerators, etc.
5. Household electrical equipment: electric fans, vacuum cleaners, air conditioning, lighting, etc.
6. Power tools: Saws, drilling machines, punching machines, air compressors, etc.
1. Overload shutdown
2. Over temperature shutdown
3. Low voltage alarm
4. Low voltage shutdown
5. High battery voltage shutdown
6. Short circuit protection
7. Polarity reverse connection protection