off Grid Solar Kit 9kw Solar/61kwh Gel Bank /10kVA Inverter/Charger/200A MPPT
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MDAOUD
- Certification: API, BV, ISO, CB, CE
- Specification: Normal
- Transport Package: Carton/Wooden Case
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Condition: New
- Application: Home, Industrial, Commercial
- Trademark: MADAOUD
- Origin: Made in China
This stand alone renewable energy package uses the tried & proven 10kVA Inverter Charger & 2x 100A MPPT Solar charge controllers coupled with 36x 250w A Grade CEC approved bushfire rated solar panels & a sealed Deep Cycle Battery bank with 61kWh total capacity (30.5kWh to 50%). Also included is the Colour Control GX system display screen with remote monitoring.
On average, there will be 40kWh (kilowatt hours) of power available from the solar array per day - based on 4.5hrs of effective sunshine per day (the national average is between 4 to 5 hours, where 1kW of solar panels will produce between 4kWh to 5kWh per average day.
The large solar array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power.
When there is no sunshine or badly overcast weather, the battery reserve capacity can give the following power from full charge down to 50% remaining capacity:
- 26.7kWh in 24 hours, or
- 14.4kWh per day for two days, or
- 10kWh per day for three days, or
- 7.6kWh per day for four days
These sealed tubular GEL deep cycle batteries have an exceptional cycle life of around 2500 cycles to 50% discharged. The batteries can last for more than 20 years, if discharged to 50% every three days at worst and kept well insulated from temperature extremes.
The solar array can recharge the battery bank from 50% flat in around 4 hours of effective full sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter too, with the option for automatic starting of the generator when the batteries are low on charge or during high demand occasions (if the generator supports 2-wire starting).
- 36x 250w A grade Poly or Mono Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panels (9000W / 9kW)
- 48v 10kVA Inverter Charger (8kW) with 140A Battery Charger
- 2x 150/100 MPPT Solar Charge Controllers
- Colour Control GX, BMV-702 Battery monitor & connection cables
- 24x 2v 1274Ah Tubular GEL sealed Deep Cycle Batteries (61kWh total / 30.5kWh to 50%)
- DC Fuse Disconnect / Battery Breaker & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV Isolators, breakers & housings
- 7.5 Metres of Battery Cabling - 6x 1.25m Lengths with lugs to suit the kit
- 120 Metres of Solar Cable - 6x 20m fitted with MC4 connectors for easy installation
- MC4 String extension leads - should you need to extend any cabling between the pv strings
- Solar Panel mounting to suit pitched Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt options are available)
- Solar Safety Label Sticker Kit
- Quick Setup Guides